Oh my goodness, the video you are about to watch is frightening. This is so against the practice of eating naturally. There is certainly nothing natural about eating vegetables that have been sprayed, injected and dyed.
Have you ever experienced that tingling sensation in your mouth and on your lips when eating fruit and vegetables? That is chemicals that you should not be ingesting. It would be fair that you are ingesting toxins.
I am off to have a snack and it is blueberries that are very healthy. First I am going to enjoy getting my glass bowl; placing in the fruit and covering it with ph 11.5 ionized water; leaving it for 3-5 minutes. If you have a colander you can put them in that first and then into your bowl.
Use immediately or you can place in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
As fruit and vegetables take up the chlorine you cannot use a water supply with chlorination to clean your fruit and vegetables.