That is a serious question? Have you got a Salt Rock Lamp in your Home?
I have I think three Salt Rock Lamps in our house.
You know what I mean by a Salt Rock Lamp? Big chunky crystal sitting on a table or desk. What this decorative item does is naturally purify the air by pulling moisture from the environment into the salt. The toxins carried into the salt lamp are trapped in the salt ions.
Here are my reasons for using a salt lamp.
- Cleanse and Deodorize the Air: they can remove pollen, dust, cigarette smoke and other contaminants form the air. Yes there is more to it but I am keeping it simple.
- Eases Coughing: our homes are generally filled with positively charged ions so when the salt lamp absorbs particles from the air, it expels negative ions which helps keep your lungs clear.
- Removes Allergy and Asthma Symptoms: after a week or two the salt lamp will have removed microscopic particles of pet dander, mold and dust. This will have pet owners racing to get a salt lamp. (I have essential oils to help with this!)
- Neutralize electromagnetic radiation: our homes are filled with so many radiation makers – television, computers, cellphones, tablets, appliances and even the stereo can cause chronic fatigue and decrease the body’s immune response. Salt lamps work to neutralize it!
- Increasing your Energy Levels: if you are feeling tired and don’t know why turn on your salt lamp in the room where you spend most of your time. Give it a week and you will be feeling better.
- Sleep like a baby: have a one in your bedroom to improve the air quality to get your better night’s sleep.
- Know anyone who suffers from Seasonal Effective Disorder – yes turn on your salt lamp.
- Improve mood and concentration: (I have an oil for that) but yes a salt lamp can help you relax and unwind and also improve your concentration.
- Want to reduce that static electricity in the air: your salt will stop you having bad hair days and stop those static zaps you know what I mean. (Interesting I haven’t had one for a very long time!)
- The best light source: yes they are environmentally friendly. What could be better, no light at all.
Here are 10 reasons why you need a salt rock lamp in your home below in this little video.
I know you will go out looking for your salt lamp today. Bigger is better if you have a big space.
A video provided by the Power of Positivity